Which Cudi video did you like more?

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Videos! (A Keys, Mos Def, Corrine Bailey Rae & more)

Alicia Keys- Empire State of Mind (Part II) (SNL Performance)
I love this song and I think A. Keys did a great job live. If you have not copped her newest album "Element of Freedom" shame on you!




Mos Def- History f/Talib Kweli
This is the newest video from Mos Def's epic album "The Ecstatic" which dropped last year. It is featuring a true hip-hop favorite Mr. Talib Kweli.




Corinne Bailey Rae- I'd Do it All Again
If you haven't heard Corrine is back! This single is a beautiful ballad. Her cd will be hitting stores January 23, 2010. I will be buying it because it will be worth it. You should too!


Corinne Bailey Rae "I'd Do It All Again"

Corinne Bailey Rae | MySpace Music Videos



Jay-Z- Forever Young f/Mr Hudson
This is not Jay-Z newest vid, but its my favorite therefore I'm posting it. lol. It features one of the hottest UK artist out right no, Mr Hudson (whose cd is great btw!!) I love the cinematography of this vid. Beautiful!




Sean Paul- Hold My Hand
Although I thought Sean Paul's cd was luke warm over all this was one of the tracks that stuck out the most. It's a sweet love song and its nice to hear some different from Sean Paul.


Sean Paul - Hold My Hand

Sean Paul | MySpace Music Videos



KiD CuDi- Pursuit of Happiness
If you don't know I am a HUGE CuDi fan. There's nothing else to say... lol. (Plus it has Drake! How more awesome can a video get? jk)




Lupe Fiasco- Solar Midnight
This was a track I some how missed. It came out for the New Moon Soundtrack. Great things coming from Lupe. Also, if you haven't already check out his new mixtape "Enemy of The State (A Love Story)". It's free here.




Melanie Fiona- Monday Morning
This IS my favorite song on her cd "The Bridge". Glad to see a video for it. I apologize for the horrible quality though. This video was really hard to find so enjoy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment